EARLY LIFE :
Mohit Kumar was born on Friday, 21 July 1995, in Bhiwani, Haryana. His zodiac sign is Cancer. He studied at Halwasiya Vidya Vihar Senior Secondary School, Bhiwani, Haryana. Later, he joined the Institute of Technology & Sciences, Bhiwani, to pursue his graduation.
He was born in a Haryanvi family. Before moving to Mumbai, he used to live with his parents and a younger sister in Bhiwani.
Mohit started his career as a model. He appeared in various TV commercials, including Veet Men and Manyavar.
He has worked as a model in the ad campaigns of different well-known brands.
He has walked the ramp for many renowned fashion designers in India.
In 2020, he debuted as an actor in Sony TV’s serial ‘Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2’ along with the actress Kanika Kapur.
PERSONAL LIFE :
There is not much information about his personal life
- Mohit Kumar is an Indian model and television actor.
- He started participating in modelling competitions during his college days. He won the title of Mr Fresher in his college
- In 2013, he auditioned for the popular TV game reality show MTV Roadies but got rejected.
- After giving many auditions, he finally got an offer from Balaji Telefilms,’ but he rejected the offer. In an interview, he said,
- I was offered two shows from Balaji earlier. But you know those typical shows like ”Jaadu, Naag, Naagin”…I don”t want to do. They are boring.”