Serena Williams is one of the best women tennis players known worldwide. She is Famous for revolutionizing women’s play with her style of play and holding major records that no one else holds.
Serena was born on 26th September 1981, in Saginaw, Michigan to Oracene Price and Richard Williams.
She is the youngest of all. She started playing tennis at the age of 4 and was coached by their parents and homeschooled.
She started playing at the age of 14 but won her first professional title in doubles in U.S National indoor championships at Oklahoma City with her sister Venus, a professional tennis player after many defeats.
Their hold the 3rd pair of sisters to win WTA.
She holds records for 23 grand slam singles and three double gold medals at Olympics.
|Date of Birth||26 September 1981|
|Age (as in 2022)||40 Years|
|Birthplace||Saginaw, Michigan, United States|
|Father Name||Richard Williams|
|Mother Name||Oracene Price|
|Husband Name||Alexis Ohanian|
- Crystal Dunn of the united states national soccer team choose the name Serena Williams to honor woman play the sport
- Serena married Alexis Ohanian, the co-founder of Reddit
- In December 2019, the associated press named Serena Williams the female athlete of the decade.
- In Sep 2022, twitter stated that Serena was the most tweeted women Athlete
- Serena was eight weeks pregnant when she won the Australian open.
- Serena gave her daughter Olympia a doll, Qai Qai, that has become famous on social media.
- Serena and Venus are the first black woman to hold any ownership of in NFL franchise.
- Williams released her Biography “ON THE LINE” in 2009