EARLY LIFE :
Vidhi Pandya was born in Mumbai, India, on Friday, 7 June 1996. Her zodiac sign is Gemini. Vidhi Pandya received her education at St. Lawrence High School, Mumbai, India, and later, she went to Sophia College, Mumbai, to pursue her graduation.
She has an elder brother named Urmil Pandya.
In 2014, Vidhi began her television career with the show Tum Aise Hi Rehna aired on Sony Entertainment TV. In this show, she played the character of Kiran Maheshwari. The following year, she worked as a supporting actress in the Colors TV show ‘Balika Vadhu’ where she appeared as Nidhi. In 2016, she appeared on the crime thriller show of Sony Entertainment Television named Crime Patrol, where she portrayed Roshni and Sophia in two episodes. She then worked on the Colors TV show ‘Udaan’ as Imli Rajvanshi/Singh from 2016 to 2019. Reportedly, Vidhi was initially offered the lead role ‘Chakor’ in the show Udaan which Spandan Chaturvedi previously portrayed; however, things did not work out as planned, and finally, Vidhi was chosen for the role of Imli. On Colors TV show, ‘Kitchen Champion,’ she appeared as a guest in 2019. She was also in a lead role on episode 110 of & the TV show ‘Laal Ishq.’ From 2020 to 2021, Vidhi worked for the SonyLIV show ‘Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2’ as Suman Tiwari as the lead actress. Television actress ‘Kanikka Kapur’ was replaced by Vidhi Pandya as Captain Dr. Suman Tiwari in the show ‘Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2.’ In October 2021, Vidhi Pandya was invited by the Bigg Boss 15 on Colors TV show to participate as a contestant.
PERSONAL LIFE :
In 2018, it was rumoured like wildfire in the Indian television industry that Vidhi Pandya was dating her ‘Udaan’ show director Pawan Kumar. Following this, Pawan Kumar lost his job on the show. As per a report by SpotboyE. Vidhi Pandya was nominated for the ITA Award for Best Actor (Female) Popular in 2017. In 2019, she was the winner of the Golden Petals Awards For Best Supporting Actress
Some Interesting Facts About Vidhi Pandya:
- Vidhi Pandya is a television actress who predominantly works in the television industry.
- She debut in the tv industry with the serial Tum Aise Hi Rehna (2014) where she got a chance to play the role of Kiran Maheshwari.
- In the initial days of her career, she faces several rejections in the audition.
- She also got a chance to play the supporting role of Nidhi Anand in the Colors tv popular serial Balika Vadhu.
- She doesn’t consume alcohol and nor does she smoke.
- She is also a tattoo lover and has a tattoo on her right leg