EARLY LIFE :
Srijita Dey was born on July 19, 1989, in Haldia, West Bengal, India. Sreejita was raised in Haldia, India’s West Bengal.
She is the daughter of Swapan Kumar and Lipi Dey. Srijita completed her schooling at St. Xavier school in Haldia. She participated in many dance competitions during her school days. She graduated and earned her mass media degree from Ramnarain College Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Srijita Dey started her career as an Indian television actress and model Srijita Dey. She has contributed to numerous TV programs, including Kasautii Zindagii Kay, Miley Jab Hum Tum, Piya Rangrez, and Nazar. This is how the genie works, etc. Her most notable performance is as Mukta Rathore in Colors TV’s Uttaran, one of the longest-running television programs. In the Star Plus television series Kasautii Zindagii Ki, Srijita Dey made her debut in 2001 as Gargi Bajaj.
PERSONAL LIFE :
In 2022 she was a contestant in the “Bigg Boss 16” reality show.
Srijita Dey was dating Michael Blohm – pape who belongs to Germany.
Michael proposed to her in front of the Effiel Tower in Paris in December 2021.
She is famous for her Mukta role in the colors TV show “Uttaran.”
- She is an Cancerian
- Sreejita is worth between $1 and $4 million. She last appeared in 2020 in the television program Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka! And according to reports, she has earned between $60,000 and $70,00 per episode.
- The actor currently has 2K followers on Twitter and 650K followers on Instagram. She updates her Instagram account frequently with mentions of her travels and other ongoing creative projects and is a fairly active user there.
- She like Bengali cuisine
- She enjoys meditation.
- Sreejita likes to watch her favorite episodes on Amazon Prime Video and Netflix.
- Ajay Chaudhary is her preferred acting partner.
- She has a close relationship with both of her parents, Lipi and Swapan Kumar De.