RAHUL KRISHNA VAIDYA Was born on 23 September 1987 in Nagpur Maharashtra, India.
He Was Born And Brought Up In a Well – To – Do – Family. He completed his initial education at Hansraj Moraji Public School, Mumbai, Maharashtra. After that, he enrolled himself at the Mithibai College, Mumbai where he completed his Graduate Course.
EARLY LIFE :
His Father, Krishna Vaidya is an Engineer at Maharashtra State Electricity Board. His Mother, Geeta Kumari, is a HomeMaker. Rahul Vaidya Has one Sister, Natasha Vaidya. Rahul Was Inclined Towards Music And Singing From An Early Age. He Started Learning Music As a child under the guidance Of Himanshu Manocha. He Participated In Many Singing Competitions As a Child And Continued on the path of his Dreams.
- Rahul Vaidya Started His Career As a singer At an Early Age. He Participated In Many Children’s Talent Competitions And Won Many Of Them. During His Childhood, He Participated In “Aao Jhoomein Gaayein”.
- In 2004, he made his Debut On Television By Participating In the Singing Reality Show “India Idol” Season 1 And Emerged As 2nd Runner-Up. He Participated In This Show While He was a Second-Year College Student.
- After 8 Months, Rahul Launched His First Music Album “Tera Intezar”, Consist Of Eight Songs and Composed By Sajid-Wajid. Since then he Launched Many Albums Like Fan, Vande Mataram, Do Chaar Din, Keh Do Na, Aafno Mann, Madhanya Etc.
- He Regularly Uploads Music and Videos On his YouTube Channel, Rahul Vaidya RKV
PERSONAL LIFE :
RAHUL KRISHNA VAIDYA ( RKV) is married to Disha Parmar
- In 2019 Best Music Video Award By The Indian Television Awards ( ITA)
- He Got Awards From Iconic Performer, Award From Wedding Sutra,
- He Also Won The State Level Cricket Cup.
- He’s Married To Disha Parmar, An Indian Television Actress.
- He has done an album song with his wife and the song was a Hit.