EARLY LIFE :
Nikita Thukral was born into a Punjabi Hindu family and was raised in Mumbai. She completed her M.A in Economics from Kishinchand Chellaram College, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
She was spotted by producer D. Ramanaidu while dining at a hotel in Juhu. He offered her a role in his upcoming film.
Nikita is in her cameo roles only. Her future films include the crime drama Ring Road Shubha, reportedly the first Kannada film to be made by an all-women crew, the horror flick Avunu 2 in Telugu, and the anthological drama Traffic that would mark her Hindi debut.
In addition to acting, Thukral has also done modeling work for designer Roopa Vohra. She also participated in the first season of the reality show Bigg Boss Kannada, the Kannada version of Bigg Boss. She completed 99 days in the Bigg Boss Home and was the show’s second runner-up.
PERSONAL LIFE :
Nikita Thukral was married to Gagandeep Singh Mago
In October 2016.
1. Nikita Thukral embraced parenthood and put her child’s needs ahead of her career in movies.
2. According to rumours, Nikita Thukral is preparing a book about her journey toward pursuing philosophy.
3. The actress keeps in touch with her followers via instagram and social media updates.
4. Nikita Thukral enjoys listening to music and is a fan of the Indian-Punjabi musician Arjan Dhillion.
5. She is a philanthropist and has ties to several humanitarian organisations.