Deepika Padukone is the national crush of todays Youth. She is also known for creating awareness on issues on the likes of Mental Health ,Depression and owns her clothing brand .
Early Life :
Deepika Padukone was born on 5january 1986,in Denmark. Her father Prakash Padukone ,a former professional Badminton player, and her mother Ujjala,a travel agent .
Deepika Padukone has one younger sister ,Anisha ,a Golf professional.
The family relocated to Bangalore which Deepika was one year old.
She finished her studies at Sophia high school and graduated from Mount Carmel college.
Deepika started getting attention when she did tv commercials for Brands like Liril,and other brands.
She relocated to after she got deut award at Lakme Fashion Week.”Model of the year” award .
She made first debut in Farah khan’s om shanti om.
Deepika padukone have five film release in 2010.
After climbing the ladder of success ,she was the Jury member of Cannes film Festival.
|Date of Birth||5 Jan 1985|
|Age (as in 2022)||36 Years|
|Father Name||Prakash Padukone|
|Husband Name||Ranveer singh|
Unknown Facts :
- She adopted a village to help with supply of Electricity
- She suffered from depression in middle of career.
- She writes weekly column for “Hindustaan times “ for heir lifestyle column .
- She features on listing of Top most popular celebrities
- She is highest paid actress in the industry .