BANITA SANDHU is familiar among people from her role as Delaney Pilar in The CW series, Pandora. Born to second-generation British-Indian parents, acting was on the agenda since age 11.Read to find more about Banita sandhu
EARLY LIFE :
Sandhu was born on 22 June 1997 and brought up in Caerleon, Wales to first-generation British Indian parents. She moved to London at 18 to start her degree in English Literature at King’s College London.
She started acting at the age of 11.
Sandhu appeared in an advert for Wrigley Company’s Double Mint which had the song “Ek Ajnabee Haseena Se” as the background score; and another advert, for Vodafone India, which was broadcast during the Indian Premier League cricket season. Her first feature film was in October, starring Varun Dhawan, which released in 2018. This was followed by the American TV series Pandora, and the Tamil film Adithya Varma in 2019. She later signed on the Hindi film Sardar Udham Singh and the British film Kavita and Teresa.
PERSONAL LIFE :
Banita Sandhu is currently single and not dating anyone.
Unknown Facts :
- Banita grew up watching Bollywood actors, and she loves Shah Rukh Khan And Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
2. She is a 20-year-old Punjabi NRI
3. she would love to work with Irrfan Khan, Aamir Khan, and Alia Bhatt.
4. Banita chopped off her lovely locks for her character Shiuli in the film October
5. Banita learned to play violin during Covid -19 .