Vicky Kaushal is one of the most prominent actors in Bollywood. He is known for his role in Massan. Uri The Surgical strike and another prominent role.
Vicky was born on May 16, 1988, to Sham Kaushal, an action director, and Veena Kaushal, a homemaker.He has a younger brother Shyam Kaushal, an assistant director.
He has an engineering degree in electrical and telecommunications from Mumbai’s Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology in 2009.
After completing engineering, he had a job offer but Vicky loved acting and so he attended a workshop at Kishore Namit Kapoor and did a lot of theatres.
He then joined as an assistant director to Anurag Kashyap who gave him two minor roles in s Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana (2012) and Bombay Velvet (2015), and the short film Geek Out (2013).
Then he played as a lead in Massan which earned critical acclaim. And other roles Like Raazi, Uri: The surgical strike, andRaman Raghav 2.0<td colspan=”2″ style=”text-align:center” Vicky Kaushal
|Date of Birth||16 May 1988|
|Age (as in 2022)||34 Years|
|Father Name||Sham Kaushal|
|Mother Name||Veena Kaushal|
|Wife Name||Katrina Kaif|
When it comes to relationships, the actor is vigilant. Though the actor was first linked to HARLEEN SETHI, he married Katrina kaif, an Actor in 2021.
- Vicky is a die-hard fan of Hrithik Roshan and Nawaz
- He loves Aloo-paratha made by his mom.
- For his role in Zubban, he learned stammering patterns from a therapist and observed patients.
- He dehydrated himself and lived in isolation for five days to repeat script lines for his role in Raman Raghav 2.0.
- He is scared of horror movies.
- He is a trained Veena player and a Dancer.
- He topped the list of The Times of India’s topmost desirable men in 2018, 4th in 2019, and 2020.
- In 2016 and 2021, he is the best-dressed male actor in the Indian edition.